The cost of the goods that will be delivered by the logistics in Perth company will be affected by the accuracy of information you provide when you fill out the quote form. For instance, if you miss out to indicate that you are going to transport perishable goods, the trucking company would need to replace their truck in order to accommodate the perishable products. Changing trucks would require additional time, not to mention, an inconvenience on their part so the company would have to collect additional charge on you. This is why it is important to place accurate information on the quote form. To fill out the form accurately, take a look at these tips:
- Find out the exact weight and volume of the commodities that needs to be transported. The details will affect the size of the truck or container to be used for the transportation or delivery. This is one of the first few information that will be required by logistics in Perth company from you. This is also how the company will charge their service rates from you.
- Indicate if the goods will be delivered or if it will be picked up by a third party. You also have to provide the address where the goods will be delivered or picked up. This will help the transport company to determine the distance requirement for the delivery and collect fair charges for the service.
- Notify the company on the type of goods or commodities to be delivered. If you need air conditioned trucks, you would have to indicate this on the quote request. The same goes for fragile or valuable items to be delivered. This way, the trucking company would provide more caution in handling your goods. Some goods are considered contraband and the logistics company has the prerogative to decline the transport of items that are considered illegal.
- Indicate the type of goodsrequires transportation such as crates, containers, pallets, huge boxes and others.
- Inform the logistics in Perth company if you need special requirements for the delivery or pick up of your commodities such as huge or small trucks, low noise vehicle and other considerations.